Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Birthday and Valentine's Day

I had several surprises from my husband this birthday and Valentines Day. He outdid himself by getting us a new TV (that's what I wanted. We had a very small and not good TV here in India and since we are staying longer, we really needed a good one and one that we could take home with us.

My second surprise was a trip 1 hour South from here to Mariari Beach Resort. It was so beautiful there. They upgraded our room to a room with a small private pool which made it even more enjoyable. Steven made reservations for us to get massages and we had a special seafood dinner that night. I think it was ones of the best birthday's I've ever had.

Also, another thing that made me have a wonderful birthday was that some of my famiy, Steven's family and lots of my friends sent me cards and gifts here at our place in India and I got several emails. It was such a nice surprise and one that I will remember for a long time.




February 14, 2009

No comments: