Monday, March 19, 2007

August 16, 2006




August 16th, 2006
Hello!
Haven't written in awhile. I should take a notebook with me when I take my daily walks through town. There are so many people you feel like a game piece on the game frogger. One thing I did do the other day that would make you laugh. Steven woke me up in the middle of the night to tell me that I plugged my sonic toothbrush charger in the wrong electric outlet. Did you ever wonder what something would look like plugged into the wrong electric outlet?? Well, I will tell you...the entire insides of the toothbrush charger melted and then it made sizling sounds. I have 3 more days to use my toothbrush until the battery goes dead. If I buy a new one here, I cannot use it at home and they're not cheap, especially in Singapore.
Last night we went out to meet or friend Dawn or Poon to some of you. she was here for 3 days on a business trip. Steven and I met her at a bar called Harry's which is next to our hotel. Needless to say, we didn't get home until 2:00 A.M. Hope you all are doing good. Thinking of all of you.
Angela




No comments: